Really should be asleep right now because my mind is already stressed and cluttered and my crazy work weekend hasn’t even started yet. It’s 1am and tomorrow I have to:
- Get up around 9-10am and pick up my new dining table (earlier, the less busy the place is). My boyfriend can assemble it himself.
- Find a clear nose ring stud and attempt myself or have a tattoo artist put it in for me. I got my nose pierced a few days ago and my night job at the casino requires clear/skin colored facial piercings.
- Hopefully have time to do a little bit of grocery shopping so I can stay filled up this crazy weekend.
- Work at 3:15pm until 9 pm at my day coffee job
- Then go straight to the casino to make drinks for foreigners all night who don’t know what a cappuccino is.
- Then I can rest for eee maybe 2 hours before I work at 10am at my day job again. Then sleep 3 hours and work again, and then sleep all day on monday I think/hope. Then work monday night, and tuesday afternoon (I haven’t read that schedule yet for some reason).
So WHY am I awake I don’t know. Suddenly it’s 1am and it was 11 not too long ago. Good night flowers lovelies pretty faces.