do people who self promote on others posts not realize how annoying they are??
~!~*~follow for fitness~~#~!!*
How about I don’t.
And when you’re on the app, you can’t erase what they say without going back to edit it. So then you just don’t reblog at all ug.
In hopefully no more than 2 months, I have the option to quit my night job at the casino so that I may only have one part time job. While I really want to quit that place and drop a heap of stress off of my shoulders, I also don’t want to lose hours/money because I enjoy spending money. It would be healthiest for me to drop the job though. I work there Saturday-Monday nights usually at 9:30 or 10pm until the sun comes up basically and those are the most stressful and exhausting days of… Well, my life. Last weekend I worked three back to back shifts. I had enough time to come home and change basically.
Really should be asleep right now because my mind is already stressed and cluttered and my crazy work weekend hasn’t even started yet. It’s 1am and tomorrow I have to:
- Get up around 9-10am and pick up my new dining table (earlier, the less busy the place is). My boyfriend can assemble it himself.
- Find a clear nose ring stud and attempt myself or have a tattoo artist put it in for me. I got my nose pierced a few days ago and my night job at the casino requires clear/skin colored facial piercings.
- Hopefully have time to do a little bit of grocery shopping so I can stay filled up this crazy weekend.
- Work at 3:15pm until 9 pm at my day coffee job
- Then go straight to the casino to make drinks for foreigners all night who don’t know what a cappuccino is.
- Then I can rest for eee maybe 2 hours before I work at 10am at my day job again. Then sleep 3 hours and work again, and then sleep all day on monday I think/hope. Then work monday night, and tuesday afternoon (I haven’t read that schedule yet for some reason).
So WHY am I awake I don’t know. Suddenly it’s 1am and it was 11 not too long ago. Good night flowers lovelies pretty faces.
My grandmother passed away when she was 91 years old; before she died I asked her for some life advice. This is what she told me:
- Exercise and lift weight while you still can. You will need the strength when you are old.
- Life is too short to not eat cake every day.