Posted 2 years ago with 19 notes
The first seven days, cleansers stick to a clean vegan diet — cutting out animal products as well as refined flours, sugar and processed foods in general. The next seven days, raw food is the only thing on the menu. The last seven’s the toughest part — when cleansers only imbibe blended, liquified foods like soups, smoothies and juices. The idea is that by the end of the 21 days, you’ll have rid yourself of the environmental toxins and extra pounds from your bad eating and living habits — and reset your taste buds for healthier eating habits in the months to come.
This is happening.
- elegantlyskinny likes this
- hmnels likes this
- savvy-healthandfitness reblogged this from yogi-health
- aiyaiyaii reblogged this from yogi-health and added:
- wellwrittenword likes this
- jamielivinhealthy reblogged this from yogi-health
- sarasey likes this
- tabithasnest likes this
- aiyaiyaii likes this
- yogi-health reblogged this from deidreelliott
- i-wishikneww reblogged this from deidreelliott
- deidreelliott posted this