Posts tagged Breakfast.
Really want to share this recipe with you all for these vegan Cocoa Pancakes that I made the other day! They were delicious. I put white chocolate peanut butter on them as well. So delicious.
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup light spelt flour (or whole wheat, all purpose etc)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or agave nectar) plus extra for serving
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil (or other oil)
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the non-dairy milk and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl and set aside to curdle, about 5 minutes.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt together in a large bowl until combined. Add the curdled milk, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla. Mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. It should be a tad loose-seeming.
- Heat a large, non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Drop ¼ cup measures of the batter into the pan (not too many at a time!). When bubbles start to peak through the surface and you see a bit of light browning/crisping up on the underside, flip the pancakes over carefully, about 1-2 minutes. Repeat for the other side, remove from the pan and set aside on a covered plate to keep warm.
From a few days ago. Van’s whole grain gf/vegan waffles with dark chocolate and white chocolate peanut butter, organic raw blue agave syrup, fruits, glass of almond milk, and a smoothie made of strawberry orange banana juice, frozen strawberries, frozen mango, and a fresh banana.
Late breakfast from today. Van’s gf/vegan whole grain waffles, white chocolate and dark chocolate peanut butter, organic maple blue agave syrup, and regular almond milk. Also a smoothie of almond milk, a banana, fresh spinach, frozen strawberries, frozen mango, and probiotics powder.
Because my oatmeal pictures are more appreciated than errything else I do on tumblr.
So here ya go, tumblr world. OATKAY?!
Breakfast was too good
Look what I gotttt! I was looking at the Fresh & Easy ad the other day and saw these were on sale. I didn’t even know they had them there.
I feel like I’m always eating lol. Anyway, breakfast is similar to yesterdays. Vanilla Greek yogurt with kiwi and strawberries slices and vanilla almond flax granola. And of course coffee.
- Organic plain yogurt
- A maple cinnamon waffle
- Black tea.